How To Help New Beginnings
1. Material Needs
• Donations of diapers, wipes, gently used clothes (3T & below), baby care items such as shampoo, bottles, bibs, formula, etc. and baby furniture. We cannot accept car seats, drop side cribs and toys
• We are currently very low in donated items!! Please consider donating and organizing your Bible study or friends to also donate!
• Gift cards from Target and Walmart are welcome, so we can buy needed items for the shop. Discount coupons for diapers & baby items are also welcome
• You may drop-off items at Hope's Connection Center before/after weekend services or during the week during business hours. You can also drop off items at New Beginnings but please call ahead to arrange a time when someone will be there.
2. Spiritual Needs
Join our prayer team. We will be posting prayer requests each month & can send them to your email address. Please contact the New Beginnings office at 563-557-3774 or email Lisa Staats at email@example.com if you would like to join this prayer team. God works mightily through the prayers of His people.
a.) Mentor - Using curriculum, mentor in our office one-on-one with a client once a week, one hour per week minimum, for at least one year. Skills neeed: mature walk with Christ, compassion, enjoy people from diverse backgrounds, willing to get involved in "very messy lives". Need to fill out application, background check & 5 hours training.
b.) Receptionist - Compassionate personality, basic phone, office & computer skills needed. Help one hour per week minimum. Need to fill out application, background check & 2 hours training.
c.) Driver - Compassionate personality, legal driver's license & flexible time schedule needed. Need to fill out application, background check & 2 hours training.
d.) Download your forms here or call the New Beginnings office to pick them up:
* Application (non-student version) or Application (college student version)
* Visit our forms page to download a Background Check
e) Training Dates for drivers, receptionists and mentors.
We ask that you RSVP -ASAP and bring completed application (see above), a Bible, pen and bag lunch for mentor training.