Welcome to Hope
Thanks for checking out our church's website - we would love to meet you. Here is a little of what you can expect when you visit:
- We strive for practical, biblical messages that will challenge you to be the person that God intended.
- Our music is upbeat and will move and inspire you.
- Each worship service is crafted to help you connect with God, and to give you something relevant for your week.
- We have full care and ministry to children, birth to 5th grade, during our 5 worship service options.
- We offer confidential prayer partners after each worship service - we would love to be a blessing to you.
When you arrive:
- At our Kennedy Campus, our front parking lot is for guests, senior adults, persons with disabilities, young families, and expecting parents. Additional parking is available behind our building.
- At our University Campus, parking is available in a lot on University Ave, at McCormick St. From there, cross McCormick St. and go up the steps to a brick courtyard that leads to the chapel.
- Hosts are available in our foyer to help you find the right connections for your kids or answer any other questions you may have.
- We offer complimentary coffee and other drinks in our foyer areas.
- Our foyer Connections Table is staffed after each worship service for questions, information, or other connections.
- Hosts are available to help you with seating or any other concerns as you enter our worship service rooms.
We invite you to come as you are - casual dress is the norm. About 1,200 people come together each weekend at our 4 identical worship services: Sat 5:00pm; Sun 9:00am and Sun 11:00am at our Kennedy Campus, and Sun 10:00am at our University Campus.
We look forward to meeting you!